Intern Scholarship Program
Deadline for Summer and Fall 2019 ISP application to end on April 1st.
*Funds are not provided for tuition reimbursement or for future tuition.*
The Intern Scholarship Program is designed to provide scholarship assistance to undergraduate students wanting to do an unpaid or low-paying (less than $1,000 per semester) internship in their major field. The Intern Scholarship funds are for undergraduate students who would not be able to do the internships without some financial support.
*Reporting your internship in FrogJobs is required.
Process for applying for the Intern Scholarship Program:
- Review the Application Guide.
- Secure your internship. You can use FrogJobs to search for positions or you can contact a company or organization that fits your career plans. For more information on internships, contact your Career Consultant.
- To be eligible for the Intern Scholarship Program, you must secure an internship external to TCU departments, programs, or direct supervision.
- Complete and submit your Intern Scholarship Program Application.
- For your application to be processed, you must completely answer ALL the questions AND submit your resume and written proof of internship from your employer (email confirmation, offer letter, etc.).
- Questions? Review the Intern Scholarship Program Frequently Asked Questions. If you need additional information, contact Laura Chaney in the Career Center at 817-257-4141 or email.
Watch this video to learn more about the Intern Scholarship Program: