TCU Career Center Statement on Racial Injustice & Pledge of Continued Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
In light of past and recent events involving the tragic and indefensible deaths of people of color, particularly Black people, the TCU Center for Career & Professional Development (Career Center) stands united with our students, alumni, faculty, staff, and employer representatives of color. We reaffirm our resolute commitment to diversity, equality, inclusion, and respect for all individuals, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
The Career Center team is united in our emphatic denouncement of racism, injustice, and inequality; our refusal to tolerate these deplorable constructed systems of oppression or any form of discrimination: express, implicit or systemic; and our enduring pledge to advocate for fairness and impartiality in all aspects, including most especially in the delivery of Career Center services and employer recruitment of TCU talent.
As a united and diverse team of career services professionals, we are dedicated to preparing, developing, and empowering our students to thrive in a multicultural workforce as they pursue meaningful careers and lives. To fulfill our obligations and uphold these commitments, we resolve to continue to assess, identify, and partner with employers and others who share these core beliefs, values, and purpose. Together we continue to strive to identify and eliminate inequality and injustice and develop and enforce policies to ensure equal opportunity. Our commitment to providing sustainable and meaningful opportunities for TCU students and graduates remains at the forefront of our work.
Diversity Career Resources
Getting Hired | Connecting you with inclusive employers
Identifying & Interrupting Bias in Hiring
Students of Color:
- MLT Career Prep Program
- IMDiversity – Careers, Opportunities, and Diversity Connect
- Diversity Employers – Recruitment job board connecting diverse talent
- Black Career Network: Home
- African American Hires – African-American jobs ~ all jobs for African-American professionals with one search (USA) | AfricanAmericanHires.com
- Black Career Women’s Network
- Work in the USA
- International Student Scholarship Search
- Cultural Vistas | Experience the Global Workplace | Intern + Work Abroad
- Search Employers(H1B Visa & Green Card Sponsors)
- H1B Database 2020 – Sponsors, Salaries, Approvals, Grades!
- OPTnation – OPT Jobs, CPT Jobs, STEM OPT, F1 and H1B Jobs in USA
- Out and Equal Jobs and Employment
- Out for Work
- SimplyHired: Job Search Engine
- LGBTConnect | Diversity Jobs and Employment
- Ford GLOBE – Ford Motor Company’s Employee Resource Group for its LGBT+ and their allies across hourly, salaried, retiree and agency employees and its subsidiaries
Students with Disabilities: