Your sophomore year we recommend exploring possible career paths. Below are steps to take to continue on the 4 Year Career Success Plan.
- Clarify your academic major and determine other experiences you need.
- Actively participate in social and community service activities, seek out leadership opportunities on and off campus, consider study abroad.
- Upload your resume to FrogJobs to explore part-time employment and internship opportunities.
- If applicable, apply for the Intern Scholarship Program that is designed to provide scholarship assistance to students that have an unpaid or low-paying internship in their major field.
- Test interests and develop leadership skills through part-time employment, campus activities, internships and sorority/fraternity life.
- Create a LinkedIn profile to track your college accomplishments and join the TCU Career Networking Lounge
- Attend the fall and spring Career & Intern Expo to explore job and internship opportunities.
- Meet with your Career Consultant to review or create a resume, discuss FrogFolio, develop an internship strategy and more.