FrogJobs powered by Handshake is similar to the past FrogJobs platform, but is more user-friendly, offers a mobile platform, and makes job recommendations based on your interests, major and skills. New features include the ability to:
- Get employer alerts – Favorite employers and get notified when they’ve posted opportunities or will be at an event or on campus.
- Get job notifications – Favorite jobs to prioritize applications and never miss a deadline.
- Connect with the Career Center – Beginning Fall semester of 2019, schedule appointments, interviews and career fair visits on FrogJobs Powered by Handshake.
Accessing FrogJobs Powered by Handshake
All students and alumni can access the FrogJobs powered by Handshake platform using the following login directions:
- Current Students – Visit tcu.joinhandshake.com and login using your TCU network ID and password.
- Alumni Who Have an Active tcu.edu email – Visit tcu.joinhandshake.com and login using your TCU email. Select “forgot your password” to create/reset your password.
- Alumni Who Do NOT have an Active tcu.edu email – Fill out the Alumni Registration Form and you will be contacted via the email you used on the registration form with instructions.