Please complete this application in its entirety. Attach written proof of internship (employer email confirmation or offer letter) and resume. If all questions are not completed and required documentation not submitted, your application will not be processed. If you have any questions, please contact the Career Center (Laura Chaney email@example.com). By completing this agreement, you are agreeing to complete the number of hours stated in this applications.
My submission of this application signifies that I understand and agree to the following should I receive an Intern Scholarship Award:
- I accept the scholarship with the full intention of completing my internship.
- If emergency circumstances arise and I am unable to complete my internship, I will contact the Career Center (Laura Chaney) before leaving my internship or, if not possible, immediately after I leave and I will return a pro-rated amount of the scholarship to Texas Christian University.
- I understand that if I have not supplied the necessary documents required for processing and:
- Confirmed completion of my internship
- Completed my evaluation of the internship experience
- Posted comments on FrogJobs
- Sent my "Thank You" letter to scholarship donor
the Career Center will have to conclude that I did not do my internship or that it was never finished.Financial Aid will then charge me for the full amount of funding that was received thus far and I will forfeit the final scholarship payment if all information is not received.
By clicking SUBMIT, I agree that I am submitting my Application for consideration and I agree to the following:
1. I will abide by the Code of Conduct and Funding Agreement.
2. I will provide a photo of me at my workplace and agree it can be used by TCU on its websites or other material before the internship concludes.
3. I will send a "Thank You" letter outlining the impact of the internship to the Scholarship provider within 30 days of the completion of the internship.
My application is complete.
Please upload your RESUME and written PROOF of INTERNSHIP from employer.
Code of Conduct for Interns
My submission of this application signifies that I understand and agree to the following:
- I understand that I am acting as an ambassador of Texas Christian University to my host organization and agree to act respectfully and professionally throughout my internship.
- I will follow my host organization’s rules and regulations (e.g., hours of work, holidays, dress code, etc.)
- I will be dependable, considerate, honest, trustworthy, and cooperative when dealing with others.
- I will immediately notify the Career Center (Laura Chaney) if any change in my internship status is anticipated, or if a serious concern arises.
- I will not engage in conducting personal business during work hours.
- I will be punctual.
- I will strive to complete all assignments and responsibilities in a reliable and efficient manner.
- I will strive to maintain and enhance my personal effectiveness by improving my skills and acquiring new knowledge.
- I will seek feedback from my supervisor(s), and strive to improve my performance.
- I will write a thank you note to my supervisor after the internship is over thanking them for the opportunity.