For the academic year 2020-21, we are offering zoom/online sessions.
Would you like to incorporate a professional development component into your course, department or organization? Considering canceling a lecture period because you have to miss a class? If so, request a Career Consultant to speak to your students. These interactive lectures offer professional development to students looking to develop internship and post-graduate employment opportunities. The TCU Career Consultants have expertise in a variety of career-related topics, including:
- Resumes & Cover Letters 101: What Employers Really Want
- Interviewing 101: Tips to Stand Out and Be Noticed
- LinkedIn: The New Resume
- Networking/Job Search Strategies: Strategies for Effective Networking
- Career Center Services Overview
- Informational Interviewing: Tap into the Hidden Job Market
- Internships 101: Why They Matter and Where to Find Them
- Graduate School Workshops/Personal Statement Tips
- Career Assessments: MBTI/Strong Interest Inventory – Self Discovery Tools for career/major exploration
- FrogJobs powered by Handshake Demo (learn how to find internships/jobs, events, organizations, and more in FrogJobs powered by Handshake)
To express your interest in a career presentation, please fill out the request form below. At least two weeks’ notice is preferred to coordinate with our Career Consultants. After submitting the request, look for a confirmation email with scheduling updates.